GREATER ADVANTAGES of ACQUA PRO V
- Ceramic discs for higher resistance and minimum corrosion;
- Back by pass with quick connection and simplified water hardness adjustment;
- Small front tap;
- Anti-flood valve with aircheck function, thus eliminating overflow;
- Timed salt alarm, both acoustic and visual;
- Possibility to connect a resin sanitization system for use on ice makers and other bar instruments.
Max flow rate: 500 Lt / H
Recommended flow rate: 400 Lt / H
Min pressure: 1.5 ATE
Max pressure: 7 ATE
Min - max water temperature: 2 - 35 C°
Inlet-outlet fitting: 3/8
Drain fitting: Ø 14 mm hose connection
Power supply: 12 volts (transformer included)
Regeneration duration: 25'
Quantity of salt consumed for regeneration: 0.75 kg.
Hardness mixing system: Yes
Tank material - Total content: Polyethylene reinforced with fiberglass (7.5 Lt)
Resin content: 5.2 Lt
Salt content: 10 Kg.
Dimensions in mm:
Softened water supplied according to the hardness of:
|20 °F||30 °F||40 °F||50 °F|
|1300 L T||850 LT||650 LT||520 LT|
Carefully read the User Manual before installation.